March 2017 Playlist: Feel The Beat



Photo credit: Harpers Bazaar, December 2016.  Model: Aamito Lagum Photographer: Daniel Riera



I bet y'all thought I forgot about my monthly playlists, eh? Truthfully, life sort of got in the way a little bit, and finding time to put together a playlist felt like it was being put to better use by sleeping, eating junk food, and attempting to socialize. I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me.

The good news is that I'm in the process of working out a schedule where I can batch posts and thereby blog more consistently.  I've had some really good stuff rolling around in my brain for a while, so I'm ready to get the creative juices flowing to get these post ideas out of my head and onto the internet.

Moving away from that useless tangent...the premature pollen infestation has been aggravating my sinuses lately and amidst an allergy-induced fog, I've been doing what I can to stay energized.  As such, I have gravitated away from my usual melancholy dream pop garbage and towards what I consider indie electronic dance tunes. (Genres clearly aren't my specialty.)

Instead of me yammering on whilst on a Benadryl bender, I'll let you take a listen for yourself.  Who knows, maybe you'll find yourself a bit more energized, too, for the new week.  'Til next time, kittens!

No comments

Back to Top