Outfit of the Day: Full Bloom with Stephanie Stein Photography









Normally I would drone on and on about where I gathered inspiration for this outfit and provide some witty anecdote to show you all that I'm personable and really quite charming, even through a computer screen. However, this photo set by Stephanie Stein is so exquisite that I would rather the pictures speak for themselves, so I'll keep my chatter short and sweet.

I thought it would be fun to take photos at one of my favorite local nurseries, Hyam's Garden Center out in James Island, where I go to buy plants that I'll inevitably kill by accident.  Both the head and ice cream cone planters came home with me--I'm going to try my hardest to keep them alive. Any suggestions?!

See outfit details and more stunning photos after the jump!










Outfit Details:
Floral romper - Nastygal (This style is sadly sold out, but they have SO MANY good ones.)
Black choker - ALDO
Pink wig - Lockshop Wigs (Style is Mermaid Peach)
Black shoes - ModCloth



'Til next time, kittens!

No comments

Back to Top