THE WHITEPEPPER Spring Summer '15 Lookbook: A Danish Dream


I'm a little tardy to the party, but whoa, I am enamored with THE WHITEPEPPER's latest summer editorial. THE WHITEPEPPER is one of my favorite London brands; they are most known for utilizing eye-catching novelty prints (obsessing over that firecracker popsicle print above) with a touch of vintage flair and an emphasis on street style appeal.   The brand also takes a firm stance against the mistreatment of animals, which suits a cat lady like myself just fine.
This lookbook was shot on location in Copenhagen by Berlin-based film photographer Miriam Marlene Waldner. Her photography style is so dreamy and almost surreal, and I love the concept of friendship and travel that inspired the shoot.

All photos taken from THE WHITEPEPPER website.


You can shop the latest collection on their website.  THE WHITEPEPPER is also active on Instagram @thewhitepepper--they're notorious for flash sales and offering additional discounts via their social media channels, so I always keep an eye out.  Right now they're offering an extra 20% off of their dino bags in honor of Jurassic World. (Excuse me while I swoon over Chris Pratt.)

'Til next time, kittens!


No comments

Back to Top