Mixing Patterns



 
Dress - Romwe
Tights - Forever 21
Hat & Bag- Urban Outfitters
Shoes - Forever 21
 
 
 
(Look + Listen!)
 
 
 
I've been searching for polka dot tights for FOREVER! I couldn't find any that were cheaper than $25 + shipping, but I managed to find literally the last pair at Forever 21 for only $5. It was like fate was speaking to me and saying "Whatchu waitin' for gir', BUY DEM TIGHTS!!!" (Yes, fate sounds like a version of Madea. Don't hate!). On top of that, I made a new friend named Kyle that works there who helped me find them WHO just so happens to be Lookbook famous. He was so complimentative and so adorable in real life. I hope me knowing who he was didn't freak him out ^.^
 
 
 
I'm not posting as regularly as I should, mostly because I've been stressing out about applying for post-college jobs. The job market is in more turmoil than I expected, but I'm still aiming high for NYC. I have a few friends up there, and I'm beyond ready to take such a big leap. I just wish I were better at saving money...the clothes & shoes, they just tempt me so.
 
 
 
I have quite a few ideas in mind for updating my blog, and some really cool posts are in store. Until then, I will continue sending out my resume, consume gallons of pumpkin ice cream, & (hopefully) invest in a camera + tripod. I'll also continue to invest in tights for the (pre-)fall season, because they are one of my favorite fall accessories next to scarves.
 
What are some of your favorite fall accessories? Anybody O.D. on pumpkin products yet?!
 
Love, KiKi
 
 


2 comments

  1. They make pumpkin flavored ice cream?! D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pains of being pure at heart <3 love your style lady!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top