Everybody Wants to Be a Cat

 
Shirt- Modcloth
Shorts - Thrifted
Headwrap - Urban Outfitters
Sunnies - Urban Outfitters
Jazz Shoes - Vintage; JLSnider
Purse - Target




Ah, when I said LATE blog post, I really meant late. I guess some of us are truly night owls, huh? :)


For those of you who don't know me personally, it should be known that 1) I ADORE all things cat and 2) I am an avid Modcloth shopper. I saw this lovely cat eye blouse on the site about a year ago, and I knew that it had to be mine. I only had to briefly work a shift today, so I decided to celebrate "Caturday" in style! My three little kitties would be so proud.




(Look + Listen!)

This song always make me think of my lovely boyfriend, Jordan. Earlier today before I went into work, we ate lunch at Brueggers. I had some tasty Butternut squash soup, yum!

 
(Isn't he the cutest? Not entirely sure what's up with his hair, but in his defense, it was early in the morning.)
 


Are you a cat person? If so, what are some of your favorite Caturday traditions? I love to check out I Can Haz Cheezburger to start my day with a good laugh.
 
I'm off to hit the hay, my lovelies!
 
Love, KiKi

1 comment

Back to Top