The first thought that probably comes to your mind is "This wishlist is NOT indicative of real winter weather." Yeah, yeah, I know...living in the south, I'm lucky enough to experience relatively mild winters. The not-so-great aspect is that the weather can be unpredictable (as a matter of fact, this weekend I'll probably be able to go outside in bare legs, ha!), so I always make an effort to dress in layers during the colder months.
This season, I'm really vibing on more muted color palettes which is a little odd for me since I'm a pastel queen at heart. Getting more textural outerwear in my wardrobe is slowly becoming a necessity for those days when I'm feeling too lazy to get dressed up; I can easily imagine myself grabbing a chai latte on the walk to work in the mornings draped in this kawaii animal-inspired coat from ASOS.
What are you most looking forward to for the winter season?
1. Fair and Bear Sweater (ModCloth)
2. Cool Eye Palette (Bobbi Brown)
3. Kitten Candle (Catbird)
4. Gilted Pleasure Flat (ModCloth)
5. Faux Fur Hooded Coat With Animal Ears (ASOS)
6. Efflorescent Elegance Dress (ModCloth)
7. Belmont Leather Clog (Free People)
8. Nautical Stripe Crew (Hansel from Basel)
9. Tabitha Bag (Orla Kiely)
10. Harlow Blue Checked Cocoon Coat (Dahlia)
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go blow my paycheck. 'Til next time, kittens!